Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Inexpensive But Rich


Finding deals gets me all gushy inside and I just loves a challenge when it comes to shopping for clothing, accessories, and jewelry. Well I had a little soiree to attend last weekend and I also had other financial obligations. Why always around the same time. But hey, who doesn't? I had some Nine West booties I got last year for like $17 bucks (oh yeah they were like $60 something dollars on amazon) see here ...and a top I just grabbed from WalMart $9, a cardigan $16 and leggings $10, a snakeskin clutch (took the gold chain off) I got this on consignment many moons ago (I'm sure it was under $5). The colors are rich which equals Fall trends 2010. This was the final result of my innovations. Being creative with the funds and the fashions is a must. Besides everyone is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...