Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Creative Birthday...

So my girls (aka BFFs) decide to come up with a creative way to sike me out and cause me to just about poop my pants all at the same time. Good job ladies. It was so much fun and one of the best birthdays I ever received (well my 7th birthday surprise/slumber party my parents organized still tops all) but next to that this one is KING. Please be advised the horse I adopted for the hour of fun was SOMBRERO which = Heart Palpitations to say the least. That damn horse had me in such a frenzy I ordered our guide to get me off at once. This was the funny part to everyone but me (at the time). I was so dramatic and Sombrero was eating it up! Show Off! The horse bucked, galloped, stopped (every other minute), and formed his own trail. He even bit another horse's behind when he was put onto a leash! My kind of stallion! So my girls win creative birthday organizers of the year award for this one. Horse back riding, dinner at Bonefish Grill and great gifts= one happy Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...