Friday, October 8, 2010

Crazy Yes! Creative...Absolutely!

Folks often ask me how I do it. How the hell am I working 3 jobs, volunteering, and managing school. How is this possible. I get the weird looks and long sighs. People do not focus on the possibilities. A parent at my job #2 asked, but what about days off? "What about them?" I replied. I work a max of 4 hours a day 3 days a week playing with kids. That isn't work to me. I'm getting paid (cash mind you) to have fun! I have a strength that has nothing to do with me alone. My spirituality keeps me balanced. I tried numerous times to balance my life on the solo and failed miserably so I had no choice but to call in for help. The best help around. Funny thing I average the same income I did as an investment rep at a well respected financial company I worked at for around 5 years. Now I can be happy doing what I love and working towards my purpose. That my friends is PRICELESS. I usually have to be at work no earlier than 2:30. That means no early mornings...well only Sundays. I work weekends but have my mornings to myself and can sneak in a matinee at the movies in the middle of the week and shop while everyone else is at work. Sweet. The absolute best, no micro management-no bosses over the shoulder. This ironically leaves lots of time for innovation since I'm rarely stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...