Thursday, November 11, 2010

Indian Cusine At Home

Okay I am definitely crushing on Indian Cuisine right now. Well its sort of been my favorite for a good minute now but the point is you can create your own tasty Indian meals without getting too complicated, at home. I came across this Indian Meal kit by Gourmantra at a local grocery store over the summer and was a bit skeptical when I opened the box and read the directions before preparation. I admit I thought I would screw things up. I simply followed the directions, well I deviated a little bit by adding my own cooked and seasoned chicken. It was so damn good. It's my favorite and exactly what I go to whenever I have a taste for Indian food. The Giant supermarket chain carries it in their ethnic food aisle. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...